Sepetinizde ürün yok!
Shimano MT91 MTB SPD Boots
Shimano footwear is as technologically innovative as the components they’re known for. Get the right gear for your needs and the conditions with Shimano’s no-compromise attitude to using the best materials for unrivalled performance and comfort.
- Hard-core SPD hiking boot ideally suited to more rugged terrain
- Custom-made lightweight Vibram sole made exclusively for Shimano offers excellent traction with high abrasion resistance
- Waterproof Gore-Tex liner keeps water out, yet still allows the foot to breath to improve comfort
- Gusseted tongue helps to prevent water, dust, gravel, and other foreign objects from getting inside the shoe
- MPS closure system adds support while allowing upper to give when walking of the bike
- Speed-cleat lacing speeds up the process of putting the shoe on or taking it off, and helps to extend the life of the laces
- Half length glass fibre reinforced plate in the outsole transfers your energy straight to the pedals without compromising the ability to walk if needed
- Big volume EVA shock absorbing mid sole and low profile heel cup provides stability on or off the bike adding comfort with an excellent fit
- Carefully designed and reinforced seam-sealed leather uppers with added abrasion protection around the toe and heel
- Average weight: 1150g for a pair of size 40
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47